Grandma's Vegetable Beef Soup:
- 1 large 46oz bottle of V8 Vegetable Juice
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 of a 28oz bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 head of cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 lb Laura's lean ground beef
Step1: Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, season lightly with salt and pepper and cook until browned, drain if desired
Step 2: Chop the 1/2 of a head of cabbage into rough, bite sized pieces
Step 3: Place all of the ingredients in a slow cooker and cook over low heat for about 6-7 hours or over high heat for about 4 hours. Serve warm with crackers or crusty bread!
That's it! I told you it was easy! This is a delicious and very nutritious meal. Hooray for slow-cooker meals!